BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 2 August 2009

The secret of life....(written on the toilet)


I have no blame
For the shame
Of my attitude,
I am without doubt
The cause
of my loss,
I have no care
For my irrational
Behaviour
And I can
Assure you
I don't give
A toss...

I don't give a damn
For your senseless
Conversation,
I have no time
To explain
My revolt.
I don't give two shits
If they don't
Understand me
The lack of
Connections
Their fault..

What want do I have
To mislead
And misguide them,
I have no reason
To disillusion
Them so.
I've taken myself
Out of this world
They are living
They are
Pitiful
Pathetic
Arseholes.

There is no hate
In my world
And my planet,
There is no cruelty
no fights
for no one.
I am living in
Peace and
Tranquility
I look up and
I smile
At the
Sun..

I am glad
There's no cure
For such madness
I am glad
For this madness
i'm in
Thank life for
The fool you
Have turned me
I know the secret
I'm the one
With the
Grin.....