BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 2 August 2009

OH BOB !!!



Remember that man
I told of before?
Well he came to my house
And knocked on the door.
I went to my door
Which was made out of glass
I looked down below
And saw his white ass.
When he turned around
I grabbed hold of his knob
He said in a high voice
'That his name was Bob'
I let go of his knob
And said 'I was sorry'
Tears cleared from his eyes
And he said 'not to worry'.
'Can I help you'? I said
With a grin on my face
He said 'I wonder if
I may enter your place'?
I said 'I love naked men
Roam in my home'
He said 'I want your sex'
In a very low tone.
When I finished laughing
And got off the floor
I noticed the naked man
Wasn't there anymore
I checked all the rooms
Where I thought he would hide
Then I sat on the stairs
And let out a sigh
What a fool that I was
To have laughed at him so
But I didn't realise
The bastard would go
Up to this day
I still think of Bob
And wish, oh I wish
I kept hold of his Knob..!!